Wednesday 20 January 2010

1st CONTEST!!!!

So I have been thinking about making a contest and this is what I came up with:

The CONTEST
As you have seen, I have been working on a children's book, if not, just take a look at my Digital Portfolio and you will see all of the illustrations.
Anyway... What you have to do is to check out the book illustrations and write a story with them... make it as funny, creepy, sad, crazy as you want and then post it in My Facebook Artist Page. (As you can see the story has no ending so you will have to create one)
You will win by the number of "LIKES" (Thumbs up) people give your short story (your story can be as short or long as you wish)
Hopefully everyone will participate and you are TOTALLY FREE to invite more people to vote for your story and also to participate.
The story can be written in German, English or Spanish but I am sure more people can vote for your story if you write it in English.

On February 3rd I will pick the 3 stories with the highest score and will decide which one I like better.

PRIZE:
I will send you a Fine Art Quality Print on Museos Paper 300gr 20x20cm
signed and numbered along with an original sketch of one of the creatures I am creating for my NEW BOOK!! also signed
You can choose ANY of the Digital Illustrations you see in my Portfolio.
The shipping of the illustration is on me... but if you want to be extra careful and have the illustration sent by UPS or DHL you will have to pay for it.

All the Illustrations are numbered (1/50), at the moment I am setting up a store for them and therefore the only Prints I have given away are to family members.

I really hope ALL of you participate...

REMEMBER THE STORY HAS TO BE POSTED IN MY FACEBOOK's ARTIST PAGE

Have fun,
Claudio

0 comments: